Friday, January 11, 2008

Loose Change

This week David Morneau sent me some loose change, or rather a recording of some loose change. I think he is wondering when all of this free dance and music will pay off. Hmmmm.Well I don't know but if anyone out there wants to sponsor us we will be happy to keep doing what we do and more. I have been watching a lot of vloggers and there is a vlogger style out there that I have been trying to capture. I have not added random text but then again I don't really talk much in my videos either. The cat is Copper, a very cool head butting feline.

http://60x365.com

2 comments:

Clare Byrne said...

this is cool. I haven't seen the style of vlogging you are going for, but it does make me think of an ongoing question for me -- what do you think about editing? I know, big topic, but I feel somewhat resistant to it in my stuff and trying to assess why -- Anyway would be interested in your thoughts because you do a lot of both edited and unedited videos.

Unknown said...

It depends on the video. I have often spent a lot of time editing a video only to post the unedited version. There are times in the process that I get bored and want to see something different and editing helps. Most of my videos are edited with at least the end transition but there are times when the video comes from my phone and I cannot edit those. I do notice when I watch a vlog that is interesting and engaging it is edited but feels like the person keeps talking without missing a beat. Here is an example.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaOF2i3eQO0