Friday, December 31, 2010

December 31, 2010

Thank you to everyone who has participated, watched and commented on Dance-A-Day 2010. I have loved sharing it with you and I hope you continue to watch, get inspired by and make art. Big thanks to Tiffany Thompson for letting me use her music for this final video. Thanks to Todd and Kate for their help with editing.

I say goodbye to my favorite project but I will be working on new ones and while there is much to say I won't try to say it here and now. I do hope you enjoy this dance a day video and I hope you come back and visit http://www.danceaday.com from time to time.

Peace,
Boris

4 comments:

Pinecone Stew said...

Happy New Year !!!

Kristie said...

Thank you for creating and sharing this beautiful art of your spirit.

It is a lovely beginning to my new year.

Kristie

Betty and Wilma said...

Thanks for the intrigue! I enjoyed my visit!

Rachel Neil said...

I have a brand new blog called jazzydancing, check it out.