Monday, August 13, 2007

House on Logan Circle

I really don't know if this is true or not but the story I heard is that there were two sisters who were so jealous of each other that they constantly fought for their father's attention. Whenever one recieved something the other one claimed that the father playing favorites. The father attempted to resolve this issue by always giving them the exact same thing at the same time. This house was supposedly built for them and it was exactly the same on both sides. Still somehow the sisters found a way to feel that the other one got a better deal. As for me, I just dance in front of it.

2 comments:

Clare Byrne said...

Hi Boris -- okay, just found your dances online. This is tremendous! Congratulations. Look forward to catching up on all you've done.

Clare

Unknown said...

Thanks Clare. I look forward to your videos as well.