Sunday, March 14, 2010

March 12, 2010

This is a site poem. I collected words that I saw or heard and then arranged them based on the place in was in at the time.

Alexandria, VA

There is pazazz
Not before the world
It is in Aveda

That thing has vocational substance on the roadway
Never before Zion did geometrics converse in to baggets and bows

My sense of euphoric committment dwindles into fathomable onus
Sweet sweet sweet
Hunger roars
Circus shakes the tavern
no mole on the cow
it affects the flavor

The seldom scene wanders into nothingness
While my pen desires more than it can handle

Blues
You recycle giraffes
But forget about baseball
No but it can be fixed if you have a pencil
I can give you a menu

So cute, so wonderful
I miss you when it shows
I don't know, I really don't know who you were

I can't dance today, my thumb hurts
Or at least I never know what to feel
Hey who's wearing a fish bowl
I thought I took it off

Those acid washed bell-bottoms go well with reggae
Love, be, love
experience love

No comments: