Tuesday, March 16, 2010

March 16, 2010

SO one day Kathy come on to my trolley at work and proceeds to tell my guests that we have a child that I have not seen in two years and that I should pay up my child support. The guests were shocked. Kathy let them know it was a joke but still they teased me the whole loop. Kathy then wrote this poem about the situation. She is so talented. Hey big daddy, into you at work, never thought I'd run It's been almost 2 years since you've seen our son You've been buying for yourself neverminding his support Ima have to quit being nice and take your ass to court Call me a bitch, a ho', a trick, your baby mama If you would just do what you need to do, we could skip all this damn drama Remember I didn't have him all by myself When the state is reaching in your pockets, taking your hard earned wealth. Kathy Wimbush

No comments: