Wednesday, March 10, 2010

March 7, 2010

_Candlestick_ I was a candlestick, who was born with no wick. I tried all your matches, but they would not do the trick. Sounds kinda funny. Go ahead. Go and laugh. Then go away and leave me to my math. 1 and 1 is 2. And thrice that 2 is 6. The numbers sound so logical but even they are sick. For math is but a substitute for what it cannot be. And that my friend is obvious, it cannot be complete. Complete? Complete?! Nothing is complete! We must not use that silly word it has not weight it is absurd. Now leave at once, you've had your laugh. For if you stay, you'll see the wrath! I do not have much longer. My candle wax is dripping. As I lower toward the melting pot whose boiling point is nothing. Since Nothing is Complete I thought that This would end my pain. But ever since I had awoke I found that nothing ever really changed. For ever since that gloomy day my umbilical cord was clipped, I find myself reminded of when I was a candlestick. Julie Cruse Read by Vicki Watts

No comments: