Monday, July 16, 2007

Money Back


Yesterday I went into Starbucks for a little breakfast and I ask the lady to take off the cheese from their premade breakfast sandwiches. Somehow she did not hear me or ignored me but she cooked my sandwich cheese and all and I rushed back to work only to find my sandwich not edible. I tried to give it away but no one wanted it. At the end of the day the sandwich was still there and we sort of laughed about taking it back for a refund. G said he would take it back and get my money so I gave the sandwich and he returns with the cash. The lady in the store said she did not remember him, I wonder why, but he insisted that she was the person he talked to. A manager resolved the dispute and I got my money back. Thanks G you are one swell guy and what a great story!

No comments: